Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Probably Good For You

So I was having dinner last night at my hotel. Chicken cheese and bacon sandwich. Little mayo on it as well. Anyways, during my consumption of said sandwich a piece of bacon fell out that had some mayo on it. I picked it up and ate it...yum! I go back into the kitchen to thank the Chef (as I always do, it's a good idea to be nice to those who touch your food) when I notice bacon floating in the deep fryer. I asked him why there was bacon in the deep fryer and he told me it's the fastest way to reheat bacon. So here's the timeline:

A) They cook the fatty bacon on a griddle that's coated with grease. They then let it cool and congeal in its own fatty juices.

B) They then deep fry the fatty covered bacon in fat.

C) I, now in possession of the fatty bacon, put mayo on it.

D) I ate it.

Seriously, has anyone eaten something so incredibly bad for you? I'm a glutton and even I felt like I crossed a line after I found out about the bacon's travels in the deep fryer.

Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS is why I'm going to pray for you? Because you ate some bacon? What about all the other things over the years that have caused me to not only pray for you, but for me as well?!?