Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bangin'

A long, long time ago, I was washing dishes. The cupboard where the cups went was over the sink. I opened the door it and put away a freshly washed cup. Obviously, I didn't close it completely because the next time I stood up after being hunched over in the sink I cracked the top of my head right into the corner of the door of the cupboard. It hurt so fucking badly! I was insanely mad at the universe so I punched the cupboard door as hard as I could. The door closed at an amazingly fast rate of speed. Sadly for me, it also bounced off the frame and reopened at the same rate of speed, smacking into the side of my face really, really hard. This point in the story marks the angriest I have ever been. It took me a full 2 hours to calm down. 6 years later I can mostly look back and laugh but there still is a small part of me that gets furious and wants so badly to go back to where I used to live and destroy that cupboard.

1 comment:

ab said...

Listen to your feelings. Fulfill your destiny. Destroy the cupboard.